The professional staff at Anton Brown Funerals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you at this time. When planning a funeral there are many options to consider. Once you have contacted us we will arrange a time for you to meet with one of our Funeral Directors to assist you. Whilst we attend to every detail, there are many thoughts and ideas you will have on how you would like the service to be conducted and how to honour the deceased person. We encourage the thoughts and ideas you may have to help make this a memorable experience for your family and friends. As a Funeral Home we will attend, but are not limited to, the following services: * The transfer of the deceased to our funeral home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
*We will meet with you at a time and place convenient to you to discuss the funeral arrangements.
* Our staff are available by phone, all hours, if you need to discuss arrangements.
* We will contact Doctors as necessary to collect the Medical Cause of Death Certificate.
* We will complete the necessary government requirements for the registration of a person's death and arrange for you to receive a certified copy of the Death Certificate when it is available.
* Arrange floral tributes and newspaper notices as required. Making Funeral Arrangements Once you have contacted us, we will arrange a time and place convenient to you to discuss the funeral arrangements. We will make this process as simple as we can for you to help ease your burden at this time.
It may be beneficial to you to download and print out our Planning Ahead Guides. These will help you with your funeral arrangements and in recording the information that will be required at the time you meet with your funeral director.
Things that will be discussed at the funeral arrangement are:
* If it will be a burial or cremation
* Your preferred location, time and date for the service.
* If you require us to arrange a Minister, Celebrant, or if a family member is to conduct the service.
* If you would like morning or afternoon tea provided at the cemeteries or crematoriums that offer these services.
* We will complete the necessary form required for the registration of the person's death with the Registrar of Births Deaths and Marriages.
* We will help you write a Funeral Notice for inclusion in the Newspaper of your choice. We will place this notice on your behalf.
* We will present you with our range of coffins and caskets available and discuss their benefits with you so that you can make the choice right for you.
* We will discuss flowers and other tributes that can be included in the service to help make this a memorable reflection of the person's life.This list isn't everything…remember that this funeral service is your time and should match the wishes of the deceased person, do not be afraid to discuss any thoughts and ideas you may have. You may be surprised at what is available to personalise a funeral service.